SENIOR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Salary: Competitive to Above Market
- Posted: Feb 16
TCHG Executive Search, based in Atlanta, GA, focuses on the placement of Accounting, Finance, Technology and Operations leadership positions.
SR. SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (multiple positions – work anywhere in the US)
Our client is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of enterprise business system including cloud computing applications. The successful candidate’s role will be responsible for integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions using the various technologies, including: Salesforce.com, Force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force), Adobe Flex, AWS and Google as well as ETL technologies and best practices. Must possess the highest degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem as well as a deep understanding of the intricacies involved within their integration to active on premise business systems like SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft etc.
This role will:
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts and directly with clients to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of client needs.
- Will have ownership of the solution from end to end, and will be responsible for translating functional requirements into a technical solutions.
- Will also be responsible for overseeing the development team on the project and confirming that the solution meets the specifications and standards defined.
- Will work to become the trusted advisor to the client at all levels as well as working with the sales and marketing teams on pre-sales activities. \
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions using the various technologies, including: Salesforce.com, Force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force), Adobe Flex, AWS and Google as well as ETL technologies and best practices.
- Significant experience on systems integration projects Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate clearly is a must Professional customer facing demeanor.
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to write reviews and formal papers about upcoming technologies and other topics Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
H1B Sponsorship available for the ideal candidate.
- Competitive to Above Market