- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Salary: Competitive to Above Market
- Posted: Feb 16
- Are you most comfortable when you are managing multiple projects and acting as a trusted advisor?
- Do you possess exceptional professional and interpersonal skills to "re-focus" and deliver solutions; meeting or exceeding client expectations?
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between internal teams and the customer. In this role, you will have an opportunity to play an active role in guiding the customer to deliver energy efficiency programs and services to their customers via cloud solutions and resources.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Engineering, Project Management, Computer Science, or relevant work experience.
- 7 to 10 years of Program/Project Management experience (..ideally, with experience in a large consulting environment)
- Familiarity with multiple CRM and relational databases; SQL, PL/SQL and Salesforce.com.
- Must be knowledgeable in enterprise projects/implementations and SDLC.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25-40% of the time with client and project team.
- Preferred - Project Management certification from an accredited body and prior experience within the Energy Industry/Sector.
- Competitive to Above Market